Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trees, trees and more trees!


This is my final month as a designer for Craft a Scene blog
It was much fun!
This time we have a very easy theme:
"Trees, trees and more trees!"
 There should be at least 3 trees stamped or digi'd in the scene.

Our sponsor for September is Sr. Stampalot.
For my project I have chosen these stamps:
Penny black-Treescape
Birch trees by Sutter Stamps
Tree Brunches by Stampscapes
Birds and flowers  are different small stamps by various companies
sun was made by mask
I colored everything with distress ink pads by Ranger.
Die cut-fence, grass and flowers
I placed the whole picture on a silver matting, put it in a white frame from IKEA, and give it away as a gift to my sister lily!

7 comments:

  1. Очень красиво. У нас у бабушки подобный вид был.
    Ах, как хочется вернуться...

    ReplyDelete
  2. как красиво! настоящая картина.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюша, прекрасный пейзаж!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Надя, какой пейзаж! Русские березки!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous once again !!! I love our colouring s much, and this scene is very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art work is always gorgeous Nadia and as I have 3 good examples of what you do I should know!!! Your scenes are fantastic and I hope you forgive me for being absent so long!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...