Thursday, September 6, 2012

A present for ME!


This ADORABLE Cutie pie, has arrived for me ALL the way from my home town in RUSSIA! He is handmade by a fantastic ladyТани-Darina , who has a magic touch. I am so exited, and dream and swoon ower this little baby. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Now, I am dreaming to have a second one-in blue ;)

as for me... I can only do cards :)
And this is my latest creation. My daughter bought a little doll ower a weekend, and that doll was packaged with this plastic dome, I decided-why should I throw away, when I can use it?
So... I colored image of the girl(Craft and Me) with.... yeah.... kiddies CRAYONS! Can you believe this??? I didn't bring any other media with me to the beach house, got lonely,and decided to busy my self with CRAYONS. :)
You know-I did enjoyed the process!
But, since this is plastic dome, it turned out that it is NOT so easy to take pictures of it(





11 comments:

  1. Надюша, подарочек просто прелесть!
    А открыточка великолепна! Чудесная зима! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. чудесный подарок и расчудесная открыточка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Подарок чудесный! И даже немного"фея" для настоящей феи:) А открытка - слов нет,какая морозная! И она такая "русская" получилась! Настоящая снегурочка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Точно-точно - снегурочка :) А миша-фей чудесный :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Открыточка сказочная!!! А Мишутка-подарок просто волшебный!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. чудесный поадрочек! и открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey child - even with crayons - your art work is amazing and I like the way the pictures turned out. It gives the shaker card a dreamy, other world quality that I love about your work.
    That little sleeping bear is so precious - I know you are in love. I think I told you, but my daughter and I went to Russia around 18 years ago and it was really quite an adventure. I have lovely memories. It was a great trip!!!
    Love you bunches cute lady!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 18 YEARS AGO!!! WOW SAndy!!! That was truly a long time ago :), I went there 2 years ago, after 22 years of absence-different country, than I have used to know.
      Are you planning to go back anyday?
      What did you liked the most?

      Delete
  8. OMG Nadia, you received a superb present !!! Love this little bear, your friend is talented ! It's a precious gift !
    And OMG for your card ! Where do you find all these ideas ? This is a fantastic creation !!
    Have a great week-end my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Мишка просто чудо!))) Поздравляю! А открыточка классная такая, морозная))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crayons?! Are you kidding me?! )) You made AMAZING job with this card and colouring!!
    Little bear so cute )) Great present.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...