Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THREE WISHES

THREE WISHES
Is the new stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie, and I do really think that she is MAGICAL!


I really had fun playing with this stamp, I colored background paper with shaving cream and distress re-inkers, I punched black card stock with Martha Stewart border punch. Genie is colored with Copic markers, and background with Distress ink pads and cosmetic sponges.
Green rhinestones, and flower-which I bought on ebay quite cheap. I just added mini beads and  half pearls to match the card.
I hope she will grant MY 3 wishes!
Hugs to all-
XOXO Nadia

12 comments:

  1. Волшебная открыточка,Надюш!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красота! Черный вносит столько магии в работу!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ух ты! Загадочная Джинни :) Красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  4. какая шикарная джинния :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красивый восток! :)
    Цветочек шикарный!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great card. I love the rich colors and that image is cute. Wonder if she would grant me three wishes? NancyD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your dreams Nancy and mine would come true! :)

      Delete
  7. Very pretty Nadia and I love how you did the background, very pretty and looks great with the genie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda :) I was admiring your Genie for a few days now :)

      Delete
  8. Oh love your card ! What are your 3 wishes Nadia ? :-))
    Love the border punch and the image is magical !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Sugar - I hope she grants you your wishes too. Nadia - you must think I am the worst friend in the world. Although I subscribe to your blog, today was the first day I had anything in my in box from you. I am slowly but surely getting back to some kind of normalcy but have a way to go. Your card is just as cute as it can be and my wish for you and your family is good health and tons of happiness!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...