Saturday, September 15, 2012

Meow-y Christmas



This is the last day of Blog Hop at KK,
And I made this little decoration with a Kitty stamp which I just absolutely L-O-V-E!!!
I stamped image on a shrink plastik, colored with pencils, shrank, glued to a blank round coaster, added some Bling and embelishments, on the back side is (my favorite!) :) sentiment-I think I am goint to keep this one, but, will make more of these for presents for my kids teachers for the holidays.
 This fun and Cheerful image I just had to do it on a Kraft paper-I don't know why-it was just asking to be on it! And I have to tell you a little secret-I have never colored on Kraft paper before!
It was an experiment-which I totally enjoyed. I know... I know... I do need more experience, but, I still liked it :) My Kitty has a texture, he's warm and fuzzy, and he wants to make your holidays fun! But, he's mine:)
You can "adopt" one for yourself  here at Kraftin' Kimmie :)

20 comments:

  1. SUPER cute!! I just love this image :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая прелесть! Надюша, у тебя такие позитивные рождественские работы! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet, love the colours too x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love this little kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесные котяны ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decoration and your coloring is so pretty on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitty stamp and how you have colored him. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The decoration is very cute. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ornament Nadia --- really pretty and your card is just as pretty. Who doesn't love little kitty kats!! Beautifully done - even the coloring!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. your ornament and your card are so darn cute! Great job!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty decoration and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute..love all the elements in your ornament...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute image - great idea to use it on an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation!
    Don't blame you for keeping it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so fab decoration ! This little cat is soooo cuuuute ! And love the sentiment very much, of course !
    The card is very nice, never try to color on the kraft paper...maybe one day !
    Hugs and kisses my friend !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...