Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holiday Trinkets








I always think of Holidays with two different feelings, which contradict each other :)
I LOVE the smells of Thanksgiving and Christmas: baking cookies, roasting turkey, smell of evergreen and pine and of course the pumpkin pie!
Hectic times, time with family and friends, and time when your feet just want to fall off your body! LOL-that is ME!-well, this stamp is a 100%-ME at those times, crazy busy very wide eyed too!-(hoping NOT to burn my turkey or the pie!)
Kraftin' Kimmie never met me, but sure captured me in all my glory!
Today I combined two things- Kraftin' Kimmie MERRY image and a new and FAB trinket, which is quite perfect for all styles of cards for Holidays-come and check them out at Kraftin' Kimmies store and blog
This card I have made in a different shape, than I usually do-for that I have to say: "Thank you" Nancy D-her wonderful card inspired me.
On this card I also used Cheery Lynn dies-X-mas tree
Marianne dies-holly leaves and berrries
Holographic hearts-stickers
glitter
ribbon
Merry is dressed in paper picing from Crafty Secrets paper and the rest of her is colored with Copic markers.
Base of the card is Crafty Secrets -Fantastic paper and looks like wallpaper :)-I can smell the Holidays allready! :)
What about you?
 

33 comments:

  1. Прелесть! Очень уютная работа! И сразу появляется ощущение праздника! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Правда? Мне так приятно когда мне УДАЕТСЯ поднять человеку настроение только моей работой :) У самой на душе тепло разливается

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the shape and the scene is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an wonderful card!! cute image!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - what a great card to give the person who does the cooking if you don't have too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be a cool idea to present such a card to a hostess of any party we go :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely card with so many great shapes and colors. Thanks for sharing these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so funny ! i can imagine when you're in the kitchen héhé !!! :-))))
    Your card is superb, love the spirit of Christmas ! The tree is wonderful !
    have a nice day my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Какая радушная хозяюшка и ажурная елочка!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Какая радушная хозяюшка и ажурная елочка!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an impressive card...love the step look and the beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute step card scene you created, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ой,какая невыразимо уютна я и домашняя! Прямо чувствуется запах только что поставленной елки и волнительные последние минуты уходящего года...Надя,чудо ты!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да что ты... Людмилка... засмущала ты меня)))
      СПАСИБО!

      Delete
  12. Hey Sugar - your card is wonderful and that turkey looks delicious!!! NadIa, your card is so cute and you know I am one of your biggest fans. You style is exquisite and I only wish everyone could see for real what I have. Love you and your gorgeous art work.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sandy, come back next week-I have something, that I THINK you might like-spooky green graveyard )))at night...
      And by the way-thank YOU! But, you make me blush girl! (Blushing!)

      Delete
  13. Super cute card!!! Me too, regarding your description of Christmas!!! Absolutely adorable image and I LOVE the tree! I was just looking at it in a web store today! Fun to see it made up on a card. Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This tree is not easy do die cut-but I tell you a secret: -put another pice of paper underneath the die, and run it through whatever machine you use it-works like a charm! :)

      Delete
  14. WOW this card is Awesome!!!! Love that tree die and she is Adorable on here with that most yummy looking turkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking at this stamp for a long time, I thought it would be difficult to color(turkey) but, it turned out pretty easy, well, at least I am pretty happy with it.

      Delete
  15. What a beautiful card. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never made a step card before, I think this is wonderful with the tree and the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, try it, it's not hard at all,
      I truly admire YOUR work! :)

      Delete
  17. Oh I love this card. It is just amazing! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous card. Love that tree and the Season's Greeting is fantastic! I LOVE your step card.. she is too cute carrying that turkey!! You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Как классно! Уже рождество! Елочка потрясающая, Надюш! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...