Saturday, September 15, 2012

Annie's Artwork

 
Well, first when I got this stamp, I wanted to do something different, something I have NEVER done before! So, when I saw this pretty brad in the center of the flower-I went CRAZY! :) And made girls shirt matching-it was fun I used all sort of colors-green, red, and gold Smooch for a opalescent shimmer. Card looks simple, but shirt and the pin, and matching "snowflakes" on the background paper kind of came all together for a nice and elegant card-My opinion of course ))
By the way-this stamp is also from Kraftin' Kimmie's new collection-come check all the new stuff.
You can join us for the new challenge, you can use ANY of your favorite Kimmie stamps with this scetch, and who knows... might win a delicious prize :)

On this card I changed scetch just a touch, I dry embossed pine trees, colored and cut out image of the girl, glued snowflakes, roling snow hills, and aren't those perls look like snow balls? :)
And the sentiment turned into a giant snowball, maybe this lady is planning to build a snowman?
Well, I hope you are enjoying all the prewiews, I sure do! There are so much talent, I am in awe.
Getting enspired every day!

20 comments:

  1. Both cards are very pretty and I really like the embossed trees on the second card. It's that something different that makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just wonderful! I really like how you have coloured the first one, the swetter and her hair are awesome!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards. Really like the 3-D Joy gal over the embossed background. Super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Обе хорошенькие открытки! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Nadia!! I love the glitter around the background on the first card, and that flower is gorgeous!!! I also like how you incorporated the emboosed trees in the second card to make a scene (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, these are both so fabulous and those pearls do like snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 2 cards! They are both fantastic as well! I know you loved working with them! Can't wait to get my hands on them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both your cards. The snow scene you've created for the second card is magnificent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt to match the pin - I wold not mind having a shirt just like that! The back ground is gorgeous. Your second card is just as gorgeous with all the silver and the pearls. Wonderfully designed!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards...love the flower detail on the 1st and the blue, silver and white combo on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the special glitzy touches you added to your cards...it really makes them extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous creations - love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the white emboss image behind the second image, and the non traditional embellishments on the first

    ReplyDelete
  14. awe both your cards are Adorable. love Annie's new style of gals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are wonderful!!Love that gem on the first card.. just gorgeous!! Your second card is stunning.. I love the gold edging and snowflakes. The embossed trees.. such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...