Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kraft cardstock on card


                                     Challenge 144 - Sept. 1
Use kraft cardstock on card

It's challenge time again with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
And this Month I am a Guest Designer!!! I am trilled and exited!!!
 And we've got another FUN one for you!! So please play along, we'd LOVE for you to join us this week and share your creations with us!
You can use any KK stamps you have, any layout and color-just don't forget to include KRAFT paper in your work!

And this of course,  is the irreplaceable MARILYN from Kraftin' Kimmie's Old Hollywood collection and she was designed by artist Annie Rodrigue! I think she's FUN! Sexy and adorable :)

My card is simple:
Black cardstock, white Neenah paper, and Kraft paper of course, and just a little bit of a paper from Basic Grey collection.
Three little half pearls, and a Rose 
I colored Merelyn's image with Copic markers, on her dress  I have used silver Spica for a touch of sparkle.
I  also love that I have added just a touch of grey on her lashes-it made her eye really sparkle and pop :)

8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I think your cards are very pretty.
    Especially your backgrounds! They are awesome!!

    Greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красота! Штампик такой классный!))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мэрилинука какая :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and sexy card !!! Superb creation Nadia, love it !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia!! I'm so happy that you're joining us this month and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work! The layout and your sweet rose are so perfect for this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...