Saturday, September 8, 2012

Challenge 145 - Piece Out!!!

This card I have made again as a guest designer for Kraftin' Kimmie blog, which I still think I am just dreaming about... :)
Challenge 145 - Piece Out!!!
This is my VERY favorite stamp, I have made a lot of cards with this particular girl, but this is a very first time I didn't color her completely-her dress is a paper piecing, because at Kraftin' Kimmie there is a challenge to do ANY KK stamp with paper piecing technique. I think that for a lot of people who are squeamish about coloring image is a perfect way to try Kimmie's stamps.
I found this old clock at one of my favorite scrapbooking store at Seaside OR, and I just wanted to do it together with this stamp, where Cinderella hears the clock chiming midnight, she wants to yell to the Prince: " You know you love me!" but, all she can do is run away, before the last magic disappears into the night.
I also LOVE the tiny blue flowers-they look like they are made out of frosting :)-cake decorator in me, hasn't died altogether yet, LOL!
Oh, I forgot to tell that the paper I have used is Crafty Secrets-LOVE it!
And a shoe I have bought on ebay.

9 comments:

  1. Какая классная! Прямо настоящая Золушка)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, congratulations! as always amazing job, love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюш, восхитительная Золушка!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Открыточка просто прелесть! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Часики какие)))))глаз не оторвать)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Какая кокетливая! и часики-так здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and how cute to use a clock on it, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never try this technique, so fabulous look !! Love your card, you make me smile, you're so fun !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...