Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lady of the Lake

This looks like a nice and peaceful place, and then this gate is like a portal into a stormy place.
And yet, she's quite confident walking into that world.
I quite often feel like I am walking into something unknown and scary... I wish for the confidence to walk so simply into the new job, or how about motherhood?! Marriage?! I don't know where she's headed, but she is sure of herself. :)







Same stamp as before Rachel Anderson's Mystic
Different background, and coloring-DIFFERENT mood! :)
My husband said he liked this version better :)
The rose here I bought some nail art from ebay-looks like it really belongs here, doesn't it?
I am still not too happy with the "lightning"-need to work on it.
By the way lighting, and the Lake background are stamps from
Well, this is it...
Thank you for stopping by, if you leave a comment, I'll know you have been here.
I wish you a VERY good day!
XOXO
Dianascarlett-Nadia

17 comments:

  1. Надя, она великолепна! Я часто перечитываю твои статьи в Скрап-Инфо, но КАК такое у тебя получается - загадка.... И ЧУДО!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Видно, мне прийдется снова как нибудь приехать в Москву и вам показать! :)

      Delete
    2. Ой, Надюш, я бы с удовольствием, но в Москву вряд ли... На Украину не планируешь случайно?

      Delete
    3. На Украине у меня уже все умерли... лет 20 тому назад было к кому, а теперь уже нет (

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love her beautiful dress. Your card has a lot of 'feeling' to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Сказочная красота!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of this world gorgeous - the rose is perfect! It is really very mystical and quite unique and beautiful!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it:) I hope you'll like your Cinderella as much ;)

      Delete
  5. WOW ! What can i say ? Pfiouuuuhhhh ! LOVE IT ! A beauty !
    (hihi, thank you for your comment, love the idea of the cat of Shrek loool !)
    Have a nice day my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. красота и сказка.Звездное небо как настоящее.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Леночка! мне бы еще странички уметь делать ;)

      Delete
  7. This is such a rich intense card, really beautiful. If I received this one, I would frame it for posterity. Thank you for your visit and kind comments on my scene. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! It's nice to see you visiting my blog)
      Have a great weekend!
      Hugs
      Nadia

      Delete
  8. О да, эта открытка еще лучше!
    Просто красота!
    Я, вот, тоже не понимаю, как ты это делаешь. Дело же не только в технике, дело в том, что ты умеешь передавать объем и реалистичность - как на картинах!

    ReplyDelete
  9. С ума сойти!!! Не представляю, сколько времени ты это раскрашивала, это фантастика!!! Еще и историю придумала)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...