Friday, May 4, 2012

May Flowers





This card I have made for the Sweet Pea challenge blog as well.
Stamp is:
Rebecca Sinz's Seasons Autumn
This was a bit challenging situation.
The girl is pictured with fall leaves, and I wanted her to appear on a spring grass)
I think I have managed to achieve the desired look.
The only thing I wasn't too happy, is that girls nose appear to be more "masculine" then I want it to be... So is her hand-I did masked her hand with a bouquet of flowers, but, I couldn't do anything about her nose( ( I am not a plastic surgeon unfortunately)
I do love  how her hair came out-she had  fall laves in her hair as well, but I hid them)
I glued some flower mix into the grass-my lavender flowers. And just had to add a lady bug)-what is a spring without lady bugs???
I did embossed green cardstock with flowers, and added a flower for her necklace (again, hiding a fall leaf)
And I do, like how the picture is darker, but the card is lighter, stamp sort of appears as a photograph-My opinion...
Anyway... I hope, it did turned out nice, in spite of her nose )))

11 comments:

  1. another beautiful work, love it. thanks for joining in One Sweet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. я эту в ленте не увидела . Знаешь ,Надюш эта девочка , мне как то не очень нравится (особенно ее нос), у нее действительно какие то мужские черты лица ,но разукрашено как всегда превосходно .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Вот ты знаешь Танюш, сколько штампов я у них покупала, этот вот 1-ый, который меня не удовлетворяет... есть что то именно мужское... а на картинке у них выглядело вроде бы совсем не так.(
      Жаль... так вот интересный штамп, но, его видно НЕ доработали к сожалению.

      Delete
  3. скорее всего не доработали , а может это задумка автора ?)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Классно! Красиво и сочно!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ! Don't see the problem with her nose lol ! I just see the fabulous colouring, and love your explanations about the flowers, so nice work my friend !
    I like her necklace. The design of this spring card (we need spring !!!)is superb, you know how much i love your creations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Открытка хорошенькая!
    Нежная палитра!
    А девушка - да, такая мужественная, что ли, крупная, взрослая. Просто другой типаж.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Diana. Love the coloring, so beautiful, and the design is wonderful. Also love the idea of the punched grass. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Надюша, ты даже эту девушку в роскошную превратила своим раскрашиванием!

    ReplyDelete
  9. носы бывают разные :)) так что вот :)) а открыточка получилась прелестная!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nadia - you make sheer magic with your cards and I don't think the nose and hand is masculine. Very nice scene and your flowers are gorgeous!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...