Monday, April 30, 2012

Rachel Anderson's Mystic





 
This pretty stamp  I got as a free gift from Sweet Pea.
I didn't even knew how much I liked her! :)
She reminds me of a girl from a book, her name is Aelita
Background I created with the help of a stamp from Stampscapes which I have stamped, and heat embosssed, then colored with Distress inks, and the girl itself with Copic markers.
Just a few rhinestones for the stars, a vine and a flower her and there... That is all
It feels like she is calling us to have an adventure :)
How would you like to go to the Madagascar??? I know I would!!!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень-очень красиво!!! Замечательная и волшебная работа! Браво!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюш она волшебная!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Катюш, ты получила мой ответ?

      Delete
    2. дада а ты мой?
      я сижу зажав кулаки :))

      Delete
  4. Невероятная эльфийская красота!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Надя...я даже дара речи лишилась..просто нереально,сказочно,красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Вау! Это фантастика! Очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Надюш, восхитительная работа!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation with a great design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw ! excellent work ! So spechless (as always loool !) to wath a so beautiful colouring !
    Hope you're well my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful and beautiful - and very mystical. I love the coloring and the colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. О! Как будто оказываешься в другом мире, волшебном и прекрасном!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...