Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Flowers

I know.... I cannot stop myself from making only one project for the challenge. The problem is... once you start thinking, ideas come in from every corner... And you just cannot possibly put them all into one card. So... YES you guessed :) I did a second card for the May challenge at  Craft a Scene.
This time I have used two stamps (Window) from Magnolia, and Silhouette from Hero Arts.
I also used embossing folder brick wall from Ranger (my favorite)
To color the scene I used Copic markers and Distress markers-I am falling more and more in love with these!
After I embossed my "Brick wall" paper I sander a bit. Stamped the lady, then stamped the window colored it, made a cut out opening, glued the two together. Taped my window scene to the wall, and added some flower soft.
A sentiment and a ribbon finished my project.
I really like how it turned out.
Simple, yet elegant and fit for a lady! :) that  is my idea for May flowers and Mothers day too!

17 comments:

  1. Необычная открытка! Красиво!
    Классная задумка! :)
    И так реалистично!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво! И стена потертая впечатлила, и расцветка эффектная - эта зелень вокруг окна так органично смотрится! Здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Да,стена впечатлила - очень реалистично!

    ReplyDelete
  4. такая она... таинственная получилась! как будто какая-то тайна. Но хорошая :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивое окошко!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and card. Love the coordinating embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene for our Spring Flowers challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without a doubt - you have so much talent. I love the scene you have created and I just adore those bricks. What an awesome background!!!!
    I love the way you have designed this.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Как все уместно и гармонично!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Очень красивая и милая открытка!))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Очень красиво! Необычная открыточка!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi shelly

    This is just fabulous - love it!

    Thanks for popping by to see me.

    Toodley Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Nadia! What a fabulous scene you've come up with... I love the brick effect and how the stamp matches the background. Great use of Flower Soft too! Hope you're keeping ok, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Очень нравится, вообще такие работы завораживают многослойностью и реалистичными деталями!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nadia,
    This is such a cute card. Love the silhouette in the window. Great brick effect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...