Friday, May 4, 2012

May Flower theme





This card I have made in mind for the May Flower theme for the Sweet Pea challenge blog.
Acctually, I have made 2 cards, with sort of similar images and this is the 2nd card. But, I will show you this one first.
This image is called: "Lily Dreams" ( I have a sister named Liliy)-maybe I'll give this one to her.
Anyway...
I colored this girl with Copic markers, and added shadows with my new DISTRESS markers!
I L-O-V-E the effect of deep and rich and creamy shadows! :)
Flowers and frame I made with Cheery Lynn die
And heart I first punched out, colored with distress ink, then I stamped with background "crackle" stamp, and embossed several times with UTEE.
I don't remember where did the text came from...

11 comments:

  1. lovely work, so jealous...my distress markers are still on backorder but you have confirmed they are worth the wait, love your coloring! thanks for joining in One Sweet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes Jennifer-they are worth the wait and the money too)
      I am allready falling in love with them!

      Delete
  2. Надюш, очень красиво. Глянула и сразу лета захотелось )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Кажется никому другая не нравится )))

    Танюш, Женечка

    СПАСИБО! Рада, что вы заходите

    ReplyDelete
  4. Надя, она - очаровательна! А этот загар на плечиках, чудо! Это эффект дистресс-маркеров?

    ReplyDelete
  5. До чего красиво!Раскрашено просто мастерски!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Надя, очень красиво! Летнее настроение :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you love your distress markers ! :-)))
    Love this card too, a beauty again ! the flowers are very nice, and the frame too ! Superb work with the heat, you have always so rich ideas !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Прелесть какая, Надюша!
    Лето, природа, красота! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Так здорово она выглядывает из-за травки))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...