Thursday, May 3, 2012

My school years...

I am on a  DT at " I Love Scrap"
And today it is offered for us to make a scrapbooking page with this sketch:
I am a bit "Rusty" with the pages, for about a year or so, I have been doing primarily cards.
But, my friend Dashik has been too patient  and lenient with me, and she finally reminded me of my obligations)
So, I have planned originally to do this page with my daughters photos, and her favorite Lallaloopsy dolls. But, Walmart screwed up my order-and I had no photos to work with.
I ended up working with photos from my school years. Those photos are HORRIBLE! But, the only ones I have from my Russian school years.
I look quite stern-I have been sick prior to photo day, and just had some pretty hard and sad time in life at that moment.
So... Here is what came of this sketch:

4 comments:

  1. Надя, одни глаза! Страничка хорошая, и для себя! Мне нравится, как ты школьную тему делаешь, помню еще твои открыточки к 1 сентября! ЗдОрово!

    ReplyDelete
  2. такая гамма классная и ты такая малышка тут)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надя, ты так замечательно передала школьную атмосферу!
    И твои фото - прелесть! Такая лапочка! :)
    И глаза - это что-то!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Надя, какая трогательная!взгляд такой серьезный! по цвету красиво так!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...