Monday, May 21, 2012

Sleeping Bear






This is my FAVORITE card to make, I know I have made a different variations of it in the past. But, this time I am really happy how this card turned out.
The bear is stamp from Heartfelt Crerations.
The Window is from Memory Box
The scene in the window is atamped trees, masked sun-colored with distress ink and a touch of glitter.
Papers I have used here are from Colorbox-0bought from a local Walmart store.
And just a perfect touch is a brad with flowers-adds a vintage and old time charm.

8 comments:

  1. он совершенно очаровательный и очень милый :) просто спящий душка :) я совершено не удивляюсь, что ты делала его столько раз :) мне нравятся все варианты :)
    напиши мне, пожалуйста, твой адрес :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. она совершенно прелестна! такой уютный мишенька)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивая открытка,Надь! Такая теплая и по домашнему спокойная!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a nice scene, so lovely little bear and so cute cat :-) You make me dreaming with your colouring, i'm spechless, yes, again ! :-))
    Have a nice day my friend, hope you're well !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene - I love comfy chairs and kitty cats. I am not so sure about bears in the house.
    LOL! But he looks so comfy and I love the window with the scene outside and the wall paper. Home sweet home - and I love it! You are one talented lady and I cherish my card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Любимчик мой!!!!!! Обожаю!!!)))
    Надюш, я на свою любуюсь каждый день! Так душу согревает!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card :) I love the snuggly bear! And the outside scene! I got my scenescapes out but have been lazy to use them :)
    I just received my blog candy (from the beginning of May), thank you so very much :) I love bling and the ribbon, your card on the cork is now hanging in my kitchen--so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is beautiful also the window is beautiful! Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...