Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beach Scenes - a bit of sand and water.

Craft a Scene DT

Hello everyone!
I sure hope you have a good weekends, ours are very busy, trying to keep up with kids, and all the activities they are involved in.

Today I have some fun news to share. I am on the Craft a Scene design team! Craft a Scene is a challenge site focusing on scenic stamping. I am sure most of you already know that I love scenic stamping, so it is a dream come true to me to be on a TEAM.
And this is my first card as a DT member, our theme for the month of June is  Beach Scenes - a bit of sand and water.
The challenge is for a whole month so you have a plenty of time to get inspired and to join us in creating interesting and fantastic scenes.

To create this card I have used stamps from Stampscapes:
that would be a Palm trees,and the reflection of the water

And the sail boat, mountains, birds and the bottom text  are stamps from: " Hobby Art" different collections.
The text on the top is from Ranger.

I colored my image and the background with Distress ink, the grains of sand are made with acrylic paint of two colors: Brown and yellow, with the help of toothbrush.
The flower was punched out,colored, and then I added a touch of Glossy.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And welcome to the Craft a Scene design team! Looking forward to see more of your work!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear, Congratilations with you DT!!! Your cards fantastic like usual.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear friend ! oh congrats !!! i'm so happy for you, i know how much you love make scenes ! and you know haow much i like to watch your creations !
    Your card is a beauty, so magical !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being chosen for the design team at Craft a Scene. Your scene is beautiful. Love the reflection on the water. Ah, would be lovely to be there!!

    Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with in future challenges.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как под настроение! У нас тут полофиса на море уезжает, а мне еще до августа отпуска ждать:(
    Надюш, отличная картина!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Congratulations on your DT position! Your card is perfect... I love your colouring! Hope you're well, despite being busy! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous scene! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and congratulations on your DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One big congratulations to a very talented and sweet friend. Your art work is going to blow everyone away!! I would give anything if I could come and take lessons from you -- I hope you summer is a good one and I know the kids keep you super busy!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This gorgeous! Love the vibrant colours and the sandy texture. The little sea star adds such a nice touch. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone! You are so kind and jenerous to me! I appreciate your kind words! :)
    Thank you!
    Hugs
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I just tried to email your website regarding a purchase, but the email got bounced back at me. So I hope you don't mind me posting here to get in contact with you.

    Could you please email me at salevey @ xtra.co.nz (remove spaces), so I can get in contact with you.
    Many thanks
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...