Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twilight ATC gift set










This gift set was made for my best friend-who is the biggest Twilight fan I know. I have to say, I was happy to play with this theme-because, well...  I practicly live where this story takes place, and some of the scienes were filmed right at the place where I DO! live! And I DO LOVE where I live:)
So, Dashik.... this is for you! ( I know... you don't usually see my blog, so that is fine-it'll be a surprise)

All ATC were made with stamps exept the Vampire's eye, and the swan, those two I have  printed out on the white paper and colored it, and then I also printed them on a acetate and added some alcohol ink. I like how they look 3D.

The rest ATC were done in my usual style, and some of them I have covered with deep embossing powder and cracked them.

The box itself (bottom portion) I have reusedfrom a chocolates I have recieved as a gift, but the jacket I made from the scratch. And so happy that I was able to use authentic Italian postage stamp with the wolf:)  And a stamp with initial "B" for Bella's name real wax!
On the card where Edward and Bella with flowers kissing-I put a lot of glitter on the face of Edward-he's all"shiny" ))
But, my favorite I think-is the big wolf.... I am not a big fan of Jackob-but WOLF)))
So, I hope Dashik will like this B-day (belated) gift.

Entering into this challenge:
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/-Challenge #79 - Anything BUT a Card

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am totally and utterly in love with these - ask any of my friends - I am a Twilight Addict - these are amazing and your interpretation of some of the focal points in the books / films is inspiring. For example I think the swan is a wonderful idea... What a lucky friend you have - she will be so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But, you know... I am not very good with taking photos of my work, if you'd seen it in person... :)
      I know... it's just me saying it-but it's 100% better, then on photo!
      I really, appreciate your comment!

      Delete
  3. I am a Twilight fan too - very cute ATC's and gift box for your friend :) Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень оригинально! И красиво!
    Такие работы оценивают даже те, кто не фанат этого фильма ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Спасибо Катюш, я сама лично больше Анн Райс вампиров обожаю) но, здесь вроде как история любви-немножко втянуло

      Delete
  5. I am a Twilight fan too. This cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wonderful ! Your friend will be so happy to have such a present !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true artist, I am so proud of you.

    alla p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Надя, они клевые!!! Они мне все нравятся!!! Но вот в душу больше всех запала та, где волк воет на луну... Вот сколько читала эту книгу, всегда было жалко до ужаса Джейкоба.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's a lot of creating! Fabulous ATCs.

    Thanks for sharing your project with the 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...