Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rachel Anderson's Forget me Not

This card is sort of "Clean and simple" I wanted Martha Stewart punch specifficaly for this image, and I waited, and waited until I got it:)
Backround I colored with distress ink pads, added some glimmer mist  for the shimmer, image colored with Copic markers.
Flowers I have punched out, colored with the same! (distress ink pads) and added some glossy.
In the center I added some acrylic half beads.
It's simple, its... like the morning in the woods, with the fresh air and dew drops.
Expect tiny miracles, and good fortune:)

©Rachel Anderson's Forget me Not
Click for Detail

Rachel Anderson's Forget me not

 A close-ups of details:

Thanks for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Какая прелесть! Прямо утро в лесу! Кажется, даже запах цветов уже чувствуется :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ага, Катюш именно так же и мне кажется:)
    Ты мой солнечный лучик-не пропускаешь мои работы, и мне приятно на весь день, от того что ты ко мне заглянула:) СПАСИБО ТЕБЕ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какая прелесть незабудковая! Надюш, чудесные у тебя картины получаются!

    ReplyDelete
  4. твои феечки всегда как живые

    ReplyDelete
  5. А цветочки то какие, будто настоящие! Даже росинка в серединке :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красиво, дырокол отлично вписался... а цветочки, как настоящие!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ну да, clean. Но далеко не simple!
    Прелесть!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...