Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's your Birthday, wheather you like it, or not




This is my card for my 6 year old niece Alyssa. Best friend of my daughter Victoria. They are 2 years apart, but look like sisters, not just cousins, and even they tempers match))) So, when my sister (Alla) asked me to do a card for my favorite niece-only ONE image came to my mind-that's right-"Lily of the Valley"-"it's your Birthday" Matches that girl 100 %!
Paper is Basic Grey, Tulips -is my new die cut from Memory Box, cut twice, then I cut off heads of the tulips on one set  and colored, and I added some gloccy for more of a 3D effect. Image is colored with Copic markers.
Just some old lace and a pebble with a crinckled bow finishes my card. I wonder what Alyssa's mom and dad would feel seing this card? LOL!

11 comments:

  1. красивая и иигривая,а тюлпанчики не подрожаемы.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Хахаха! Надюша, эта открытка меня просто покорила и так подняла настроение!!! Просто класс! И да, тюльпаны очнеь красивые!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ага, Светик наши детки как раз в этом возрасте... ВЕЕЕЕСЕЕЕЛООО!)))

      Delete
  3. Какая прелесть! Девочки часто очень похожи на эту девочку бывают, когда чего-то очень хотят :)
    Открытка очень женственная! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the colour combo and your detail on the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Классная какая! Тюльпанчики шикарны!))

    ReplyDelete
  6. шкодная какая открыточка!! класс Надюш!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah ! this image is fun lol ! And your card is fabulous ! Love you new die, and the 3D effect is fantastic ! Your colouring is just WOW, as always !
    Happy birthday to Alyssa !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect card for your niece Nadia! Great image, and I just love all the cute details too, especially the tulips! Hope you're well, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you girls for visiting my blog! I do appreciate EVERY comment!!!
    I'ts nice to see you all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...