Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Dreams



It's not a secret I am a HUGE fan of Sweet Pea stamps-so, it's not a surprise-it's another card  with  stamp by Rachel Anderson from Sweet Pea.
It's sort of a challenge for me-those stamps. I am scared of them, but, I cannot stay away from them either)))
I want to make them as realistic as possible for me.
But, over all -I am happy again! I don't know.... maybe a year from now, I'll look at her differently. But, for now she makes me feel so peaceful, safe and mellow.
Happy dreams everyone!
*****

Background painted with Distress Ink pads by Ranger
dry chalk
Stamp colored with Copic markers
Flowers from Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart punches
Rhinestones
Acrylic green stones
Glitter

I am entering her into the

24 comments:

  1. Надя, эти штампы как будто для тебя придуманы! ты умничка!

    ReplyDelete
  2. красиво и сказочно,как всегда :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you!!! I am glad you all like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. загадочно и сказочно! твой мир такой удивительный!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Светик, это просто место где я живу так на меня действует:)

      Delete
  5. Какая прелесть!
    Как будто мы заглянули в лес в самый таинственный момент! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Катюш, а это вот моя любимая открыточка на данный момент ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очеь нравится. Трепетно :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. очень даже реалистично получается. не бойся, ты молодец :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. хорошенькая такая открыточка :)
    так и хочется рядышком прилечь :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Надюш, волшебно! Твоими шикарными работами можно волшебные сказки иллюстрировать!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet image ! I love sweet pea stamps too ! Your card is a beauty, as always !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have I seen this? I don't think so - so beautiful - oh to have such sweet dreams. Lovely card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely and has such a peaceful feeling - thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana, You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love this stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Правильное название очень....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...