Monday, March 26, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Wichy Poo, Cinderella, Fred and Ginger

At make it colorful. com there is a new challenge







and I also wish to enetr at Craft a Scene
Challenge #3-Moonlight
I got so exited, I have painted 3 pictures,( I hope I will be allowed to enter all of them, just because I cannot decide, which one I like better) and because it is really FUN!
And as you might very well know...  I am a color junkie :)
This Wichy Poo is a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie
Stars are stamps fro Crafty Secrets, and I used white acrylic paint to stamp them.
Backrground is all done in Distress ink pads, and a touch of glitter.
I think I am going to make this one and the other two into a wall hanging.
And witch was colored with Copic markers.
On the scull i glued a whole bunch of rhinestones to make it into a "brooch" and to add a little dimention.
Well, girls.... I hope you like to have fun! :)

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I love the background you created, and the rhinestones for the skull. This is something I would proudly hang in my house!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Невероятно просто!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your moon and stars. She looks like she is about to have great fun on her night out. Thanks for joining us again at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Волшебная ночь и волшебная девочка!
    Очаровательная работа, Надя! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. фон просто завораживает!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ах,какая шкодливая ведьмочка! прелесть просто!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweet witch is happy to fly in this beautiful design ! Love love love your creations my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. хихихихихи :)
    ведьмочка хороша :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you have been really busy! I love your recent creations... I'm a fan of Kraftin Kimmie stamps too! Gorgeous colouring with your distress inks... your "scenes" are so lovely! I love looking at what you create! Take care, hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you mu dear friend! I just got a bunch new stamps-mmm full of ideas!

      Delete
  10. She looks so happy!
    Gonna be a fun night!
    Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are just stunning. The colors are awesome and vivid. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a gorgeous evening scene! Your background looks awesome and the colouring of the main image..perfection!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene! I hope to see more designs of yours submitted in the future as well!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...