Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Windows number 1& 2-Wedding

Honestly I don't know which card I like better... :)
I enjoyed making all different tecniques-results as you can see all different!
This one I completely cut out the window, so light shines through,
I colored acetate with Copic markers and covered it with Stickles.
It really does looks like a glass!




 

Wedding Card #2
This one reminds me of a Snowdrops in the snow
Here I used a double sticky tape and a dry glitter-I LOVE how the glitter feels to the touch-so soft!



Stay safe my friends!
Nadia
 

8 comments:

  1. не представляю даже , как такую красоту можно сделать :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ! You're so talented, you can make so different things, it's fantastic nadia ! Love your colouring, it seems like really lights !!!!
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really amazing how it looks like glass.
    fantastic!!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nadia! Your wedding cards are so beautiful, I love how you've created the windows and made them look like stained glass! Happy Halloween my friend, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как нежно и красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Nadia - looks like real glass. You should be traveling around the country giving lessons!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...