Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kenny K Naughty Nurse










 
I used to work in ER as a UA, that was most exiting and challenging job I have ever had-and my favorite too.
(Mercy Folsom -I miss you!)
I also had a nurse friend-Jenyne
This girl reminds me so much of my friend-she's been going through a rough patch.
But, I think that card came out pretty cheerful.
I threw together all sorts of papers, and bit's and pieces, added flowers, half pearls and I didn't even knew I had this thermometer-I forgot all about it, and I am so trilled that it came to my attention.
I colored girl (KennyK) with Copic markers
on her stocking I added some Smooch-so they shimmer just a touch
A heart garter jem
A touch of Glossy on her lips and syringe.

13 comments:

  1. Здорово!
    Такая хулиганская, очаровательная открытка!
    И сколько деталей! Смотрю и смотрю :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Катюш, ты думаешь я переборщила с деталями?

      Delete
  2. Ух, какая пикантная)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ах кака медсестричка ))) классная открыточка! шаловливо-хулиганистая ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Люблю этот штампик! Красивая блондиночка у тебя вышла. И сердечко на чулочках милое ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. прелесть, чудо как хороша, и открыточка, и медсестра)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card make me smile ! This nurse is very sexy ! Love all details on this card Nadia, superb !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have come up with some really neat ideas Nadia. What a sexy nurse and really wonderfully designed card. Thanks for your visit to my blog sweetie!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again Nadia :-)
    Fro my card, i used a decoration synthetic fiber found in craft stores ;-)
    Hugs and kisses my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  9. экая веселенькая медсестричка:)))))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...