Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas number 1 and 2 windows

Today I want to share two simple cards I have made for my family for holidays.
Size of the cards are 4,5x7,5
One the first one I made my window with acetate and alcohol ink, ebossing folder
Martha Stewart Punch, and a bow.



This is inside view

Number 2
On this card I used blue acetate and filled it with micro beads.
Again I used same Martha Stewart Punch and tine pearl beads and a bow


I also have made two wedding cards with the same window die, for my sisters upcoming wedding in June.
I'll show them to you in a separate posting.
Hope you all have a wonderful time, and craziness from "Sandy" is far away from you all my friends and readers.
And if you are... I'll keep you in my thoughts!
Nadia

6 comments:

  1. вот это чудеса!
    удивительные!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woooow ! as always, i'm spechless, My God, yes i'm spechless ! :-))))
    Hugs and kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюш, фантастические окна замка! Настоящая сказка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...these are all so gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - beautiful - breathtaking!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...