Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fallen Angel


If I could take a trip to outer space
She would be the one I would see
When I get to heaven's gate
She would welcome me with her arms open wide,
and her smileWould shadow me brighter than the sun
She hasn’t had a fair chance, so I’ll give her one Let me tell you who she is, yeah

She’s a fallen angel, sent from heaven up above
She’s a fallen angel, waitin for me to love her, yeah
She’s a fallen angel, take your judgment off her
I know, that she’s a fallen angel

 

************
This is the original:
The main image I have used is a Sweet Pea stamp
And I colored her with
Distress ink:
Weathered wood
Pumice stone
Black Soot
Gate was embossed with clear embossing powder
Skin was colored with Copic markers

There is something so touching about her....
I hope you'll like her as much as I do.

I am also going to be very busy for the next few weeks:
Family is coming
Brothers Wedding and Vacation.
So... I am not going to be her in the blogland much, if at all...
Hope to see you all in September! :)
XOXO
Nadia

18 comments:

  1. Вау! Какая оригинальная открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Надюша, какая красивая открытка!! Какой у девушки пронзительный взгляд!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюша, это невероятно красиво, волшебно, сказочно, таинственно! Завораживает!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Так красиво, Надя! Магия, приковывающая взгляд!

    ReplyDelete
  5. какая интересная открыточка! таинственнаяяяяя

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning, I love everything about this.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you mean you hope I will like it as much as you do ---- I love it. You seem to have the ability to go into a world I live in deep within. Maybe that world has more people in it than I realized!!! Beautiful art work!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Спасибо девушки!
    А я вот переживала, что вы подумаете... )))
    Вместо цветочков, и ласковой бумажки, тут такие темности :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely angel card! The dark colors actually make the eye focus on her loveliness. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ночная загадка, ночная палитра - здорово!
    Таинственно и необычно!
    Ну обычного от тебя и не ждем ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. именно загадка ночи!
    Надюш, ты художник!
    я в этом еще раз убедилась, открыт твой конвертик! обожаю эти грибы-спасибо!!! очень тронута! с птичками тоже сама нежность!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello ! I'm late with my comments ! Have good time with your family my friend !
    Your card is fantastic, love it so so much. Your created a super scene again, and...i'm speechless, héhé !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Надюша, так и знала, зайду к тебе и увижу очередной шедевр!!! Открытка не просто завораживает!!! она манит куда-то в неизведанное и таинственное!! Супер!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Оленька, СПАСИБО!!! :)
      Очень приятно тебя здесь видеть

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...