Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Vacation-LOTS of photos!!!

Well, I told you that we had a vacation, but I didn't even show you where we went... Well, that is because there was also a wedding, a 6th B-day, and preparations for the 1st grade...
So many things, so little of me! :)
I am not sure that I would be able to fit all the pictures.. I will try to make it short and sweet ) Hope you'll enjoy!

First there was the wedding of my youngest brother Michael:




This is me and my husband, and below is my own FAIRY!



Then after the wedding our vacation at VICTORIA BC started:




Then I have met Nancy D from Craft a Scene:


She presented me with this lovely card

13 comments:

  1. Боже мой, какая фея!! :) и туфельки на каблучках, мимими

    Брату и его жене - счастья на все годы совместной жизни!

    и встреча какая замечательная была с Нэнси, даже кофточки одинакового цвета, это специально? :))

    и сколько красивого вы посмотрели!! отдыхать - это замечательно!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Наденька, ты куколка :) Спасибо за красивые фото!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюшка, шикарно выглядишь! Малыши твои такие уже большие! !!
    Поздравления новобрачным!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your brother and his wife are beautiful ! And you and your husband are beautiful too ! It's nice to see shots of you my friend !
    Thanks for sharing !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Надюшка, фотографии потрясающие =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to meet you Nadia. It was fun to exchange cards and I just love the one you gave me too!!! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely was! And flying poop didn't spoiled the meeting ;)

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful trip and beautiful pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Какая красивая свадьба!
    Детки очаровательные! Как и вы с мужем!
    Феечка в образе просто прекрасна! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia, you dress is beautiful and you look so very pretty and happy. It is amazing to me that someone as young as you with two little kids could be such an amazing painter - your talent is really wonderful.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Надя, здравствуй! Только что обнаружила в папке 'Спам' твои комментарии на мою "Сельскую Америку"!Спасибо!
    Похоже, что мы путешествовали по одним и тем же местам в августе. Мы были там чуть раньше вас - Виктория, Бутчарт Гарденс. Желаю чудесной осени и всего-всего доброго!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...