Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am back!

Slowely I am trying to find my way back to scrapping and for the blogging.
After family visit, (4 kids under age of 6, + 2kids  of my own!) and only 4 adults  :)
wedding,
vacation
and a 6th Birthday for my son...  Let me tell, you-my life is hectic!!! :)

So, I am starting with the challenge blog "I Love Scrap" where I am a designer-new challenge is:
"Fairy tale characters"
I have 3 cards this time:



On this first card I have used Crafty secrets stamp of a mermaid, background is colored with distress ink pads, moon and clouds are done with Stampscapes stamps.
Flower soft on the wlowers and in mermaids hair, liquid pearls.
Stampee Foil, was used for shimmering tail effect
Paper is from Anna Griffin collection "Willow"





On this card My main and favorite caracter is a Witchypoo, from Kraftin' Kimmie.
Background is done with the help of Stampscapes stamps of stars and white with glitter embossing powder. Background is colored with distress ink pads, Witch is colored with Copic markers.
This card is a repeat, because I loved her so much  :) (First one you can see here: http://scrapaffair.blogspot.com/2011/11/dryad.html)
This time image was printed on a clear acetate, colored with alcohol inks from Ranger, and Coppic markers
Sentiment is a Rub-Ons
Prima flower with brads.
Leaves were stamped, cut out by hand, colored with distress ink, and filled with Crackle from Ranger.
Finishing touches are red acrylic beads and half perarls.
Later I'll show you some photos of Victoria BC, where we went on our Vacation.
:)


16 comments:

  1. Надюша, открытки просто потрясающие!
    От первой в восторге не только я, но и мой муж, которому я показываю особенно красивые работы! :)
    Вторая в твоем стиле :)
    А третья - очень необычная все-таки! Открытка - загадка!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Катюш, мне всегда приятно слышать твое мнение и оценку.

      Delete
  2. Потрясающие, Надюш!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красиво! Очень таинственно! Люблю сказочную тему, а особенно твою ) Третья меня давно покорила! Необыкновенная!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ну, мне кажется что Дашик мне уже на пятки давнвнько наступает в этой теме :)))
      Да и ты тоже ;)

      Delete
  4. Насыщенные деньки у тебя были, однако!
    Сынулю с прошедшим праздником!

    Открытки великолепные! Третья так знакома... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Яночка! Как ваша поездка с палаткой?
      Удалась?
      А открыточка, ну да... конечно же :)!

      Delete
  5. So nice to see you are back home, Nadia. We had such a nice visit in Victoria. Thank you for meeting me! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. с возвращением :)
    наделала ты настоящей фантастики :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Волшебные открыточки!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww ! I do not know which I prefer, all are wonderful !
    Your with is fun, the first is fab, and the n°3 is romantic !
    Hugs and kisses dear Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  9. pfff i'd like to say : "your witch" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Первая - волшебная, я фанат твоих картин, с русалками особенно!
    У второй фон отличный, а третья - загадочная и довольно необычная для тебя (ну мне так кажется).
    С прошедшим ДР твоего сынулю и всего тебе самого лучшего!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Давно-давно-давно русалочками вашими брежу))) как они мне нравятся - не описать!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are beautifully done ---- big sigh!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...