Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Fred & Ginger

Who wasn't fascinated by the story of Dracula? I know I was!!!  :)
Just picture the dark castle deep in the forest filled with tapestries and silver candelabras, moon light and spooky noises from the forest....
This particular piece I did for a friend of mine,  almost a year ago, it's large, made with two different stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Fred & Ginger, and a digi image of a window.


And this one is new, I have made it only last week, and this time it is a card:



Inside sentiment:
I LOVE this pair :) they are so adorable!
And.... I also have a good news- I am a GUEST DESIGNER at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog for the month of September!!! :) I cannot believe this-it's so fantastic and surprising ))) wish me luck!

11 comments:

  1. Хи-хи. какие классные. Хотя дракула конечно не может вызывать восторга, но твои завораживают.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какие прикольные! Лапулечки))) Удачи в новом дизайнерстве!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadia! Wow your dracula creations are wonderful! Congratulations on your DT position at Kraftin Kimmie! You'll be just great! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ооо, окно и шторы в первой особенно удались!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Иришка Соколова
    YuliaM
    Людмила Кодымская (KuzjaLuda)
    Спасибо! Спасибо! Спасибо! :)

    Shelly
    Thank you my dear, I hope I will be... I am always so nervous at such things ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news with your GDT position in that amazing blog!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my golly you don't need 'luck' you ooze talent girl! I can't believe how detailed your creations are - your attention to the tiny things keeps your eyes moving about the page over and over and always finding something new. I'm very impressed. Congratulations on the KK guest spot - well deserved!

    Lorena
    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Guest DT position. If anyone knows how talented you are, I sure do!! I love your gorgeous art work. You are so funny Nadia, "bundle of joy"! Wonderful, wonderful and I am not one bit surprised. Have fun at the wedding and on your vacation.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. хи-хи-хи ) какие очаровастельные Дракула и его жертва )) улыбает ) красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ну вот, тема вроде страшная, а твои герои такие милые! :)
    Открытка прелесть!
    Классная задумка с сюжетом!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congrats for you guest DT Nadia, it's super !!!
    Your cards are so beautiful, so funny images, and love the sentiment ! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...