Thursday, July 12, 2012

Warm wishes

It was such a joy  as a child to wake up in the morning, and see a whole world transformed into something magical!
We could't wait to run out into the crisp and delicious fresh air, and have fun in the snow. But, I also LOVE the early morning, just before all the kids rushed in and left their foot prints into that crisp snow... Just right after sunrise, when everything sparkles...

Hello everyone, it has been WAY TOO HOT here, hot and humid-I am like a fish out of water..
So, I am allready wishing for the winter seems like :)
And I have made this wall hanging, 6x6 glued to the cork board, and colored with dry chalk. Has lot's of heat embossing and Distress Crackle paint. Red beads are acrylic-you bake them yourself in your own owen.
Stamps used here are:
Sutter Stamps G-1273
Heartfelt Creations
I allready hang it in my bedroom-so it would look cooler ))
Well, I don't know about YOU, but this summer I am NOT such a good  blogger at all) no time, no energy, and no desire....
I am either lazy, or lost my mojo.... I sure hope it'll come back soon)
Oh well...



Nadia

11 comments:

  1. Надя, какая прелесть!
    Зима, снежок, объем - красота!
    И как у тебя получается детом делать зимнюю работу? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я просто люблю зиму Катюш! :)
    Летом и весной, и начало осени у меня все аллергия, и я как заключенный все дома. Или на таблетках, а вот зимой такой проблемы нет, и я наслаждаюсь-вот наверное потому она у меня в крови)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. как мне нравится! пейзаж настоящий!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nadia! Oh your snowy scene is just beautiful, your are the Queen of Scenes! I can picture the time in the morning when you wake up to find glistening snow everywhere! I am with you on the weather, except it's raining and miserable here! The hot and humid weather doesn't sound any better really :( I know what you mean about the mojo, I am seriously lacking in inspiration and motivation to craft this year! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my colouring, I have to admit I enjoyed getting the inks out, made a change from the markers! Take care, hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Надюш - сказочно красиво!! Настоящая зима!

    ReplyDelete
  6. О, Надя, по настоящему зимнее утро! Красота!
    Ты скрап-художник!

    А я вот чихаю всё время по утрам, не зависимо от сезона, гыыы... Но конечно весной и летом чаще, в силу всяких цветений... Так что я тебя понимаю.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Вот, наконец-то в раме! Твои работы,Надь, только в раму! Шикарно!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful winter scene with stunning detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not know why I did not get this. I do subscribe to your blog and try so hard to keep up. Your scene is gorgeous and makes me long for snow. I wish I lived close to you so I could take lessons. I love your art work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Наденька, это волшебство! Аж слышно, как снежок хрустит :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...