Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yvonne Hagane

I don't know if anyone remembers Yvonne's blog, but to me her work is still stunning! :)
After realizing that no matter how many times I was writing to her, she just doesn't know I exist-which  is OK with me ( I don't have any pride) , :)
If I was her, I wouldn't notice me too )))
But I hope that she's OK with me coping her work. I do say here and now-That all this cards are COPY of work done by Yvonne.
Here you can find originals done by her:
http://yvonne-anabelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/christmas-tree.html

http://yvonne-anabelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/autumn-owl.html

http://yvonne-anabelle.blogspot.com/2009/07/serendipity-dt-challenge_15.html
And these are mine:





Ladies, you know how hard it is to copy even your own work at times. But, I am quite happy how these three turned out.
It's the next best thing, if you cannot have an original.
You go "Baroque", if you are all out of "Monet".
:)
 

11 comments:

  1. по моему, у тебя получились просто замечательные копии!
    Я бы такими гордилась изо всех сил! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Надя, очень здорово получилось - не отличишь!)) Я думаю, что Yvonne будет гордится, что ее открытки нравятся такому мастеру, как ты)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надюш красивые у тебя открыточки!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all very, very beautiful, my friend! Outstanding coloring and design work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Stunning ! Very nice work from Yvonne, and from you, love your "copies", wonderful work my dear friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Nadia - you are a tremendous talent and it is this lady's loss for not getting to know you. You gave her credit and a lot of people would not have done that. YOUR makes are indeed beautiful. But you know I have always loved everything you do!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очень красивые открытки!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Красота! особенно последняя!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Чудесные открыточки, Надюша!
    Особенно последняя понравилась! Она в твоем стиле ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Спасибо! :) А моя вот самая любимая с совой ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...