Thursday, April 18, 2013

Roman Goddess

This card was done loooong time ago... But, only just now I am getting around to posting it.
While I was making it, I really missed Italy, Rome...
boy, that was looooong time ago. :)
Have I ever told you guys,
that was where I had my first fiance, and NO, he wasn't Italian, he was French.
That was VERY funny.
He was the tallest guy( Hi, Franko!) I have ever met,
I was the shortest girl-you'll ever meet.
He spoke:
French, Italian, English
And I spoke:
Russian and German
Day after we met-he proposed
(I was only 16!)
The problem was:---------
But, he did made me feel like a Goddess :)
Main image on this card is Kraftin' Kimmie Thalia
3 different paper punchers (Martha Stewart)
And background scene was made with Hobby Arts-stamps
Colored with distress ink pads
And Goddess was colored with Copic markers
Oh, almost forgot-Dove is Whiff of Joy stamp

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...