Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Magic touch

Hello everyone!
 
Songwriters: STANLEY, PAUL
She's got the magic touch
And you're walkin' around in a dream
She's got the magic touch
Oh no, but it ain't what it seems
You feel there's a fire burnin'
When she feels cold inside
But you still want her much too much
 
This is my new try to paint streght on the canvas-no papers, only paint
I am not too happy how her lover hand turned out,
but, quite please about everything else, especially her dress and her upper hand
And this is an original, which I was trying to copy:
 
I painted her on canvas
with acrylic paint
swirls I did with liquid pearls

12 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and your swirls are gorgeous. So when are you and the kids going to come visit me Nadia!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, If I could- I would do it yesterday! And in my mind I am allready there! Unfortunately my kids are in school until almost the end of June,I have to even miss my sister wedding :(
      But, I did talked to my husband about it :)

      Delete
  2. вау! Живая магия! шикарно!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Очень лестно так думать Любаш, но я боюсь что ты меня переоцениваешь :))) хотя мне приятно! Да еще и как

      Delete
  3. OMG ! Superb, so stylish ! Love the swirls, and wow, love your talent ! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Надюш, как здорово! Загадочно, захватывающе, завораживающе!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Надя, очень здорово!

    ReplyDelete
  6. какая красота Надюш!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Спасибо девочки!
    Людочка,
    Катюша
    Женечка
    Что помните и заходите! Спасибо милые :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job mimicing the photo. I don't think her hand is bad. I actually think your version is more beautiful than the one you are using for copy. I love her hair and the background speckles.
    Wonderfully done.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Надюша, прелестно и волшебно!
    Магию ты здорово умеешь передавать ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Надя, очень нежно! У тебя волшебные ручки!)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...