Saturday, February 18, 2012

White on white

With this card I am entering again in a Sweet Pea Challenge Blog.
Hoping that some day Lady Luck will smile at me too)
I really fell in love with this stamp (ching-chou kuik's Inner Tender), but was soooo scared, I didn't know if I'll be any good at coloring animals.
For the first time, I guess it's not bad... But, I am hoping I'll do better next time!
This card is pretty simple on materials I used:
Neenah paper, colored image with Copic markers
Martha Stewart paper Punch, Nestabilities Die
Some jems from my stash, flowers and peraly heart pin.
And... of course glitter:) (Can't help it...)))
I really liked how this green pops out, being surrounded by all that white.



Wish me luck, ladies!:)




BLOG CANDY!!!
Post this on your website by Sunday 6:00 PM (eastern time zone) and enter you blog address at Sweet Pea Blog here
and you will be entered in a $25 drawing.
The winner will be posted, here on the blog, Monday evening

18 comments:

  1. Wow it's Beautiful !! That green really pops with all the white. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Волшебно! Такой белый объем и яркая феечка с другом! Прелесть!
    Удачи тебе, Надюша!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Так здорово раскрашено. Ощущение, что это фоторамка, а не открытка и в рамке фото, а не рисунок.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Необыкновенная открытка, Надюша!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивая открытка)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Удачи!Красивая открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  7. очень красиво Надюш!! удачи!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Необычная открытка!!Надюш, тебе удачи, это ТВОЕ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Nadia, I love the green colour and glitter too! Hope you're well, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - the colours are fab and that stamp is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. как красиво,и так классно глазик у кисы блестит :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Your colouring is fantastic and I love all the gorgeous die-cut borders on this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i have not seen this beauty ! It's one of my favorite stamp ! Your card is wonderful, so pure ! Love the glitter !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely white-on-white card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly stunning. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love punches on your card. Thank you for playing at SPS.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...