Friday, January 27, 2012

Petal Melody

Just a simple card today. I colored her with Copic markers, and used some Anna Griffin papers for background, lace and flowers.

And today I saw this post,

Why do you craft?

  I had to totally agree, with everything was said there:
http://vixykins.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-do-you-craft.html
I do it, because it gives me pleasure, because I relax, and forget all the hardships of the day. And it doesn't matter to me, if  I am good-in other people's mind... I am sure, that there are people who are much better! Good for them!!!  But, I am also proud of what I do too) I should remember that!
Why do you do it?

11 comments:

  1. твои рисунки объемные и живые.
    думаю, многие делают по тем же причинам :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. какая красивая открыточка!! девочка - как живая! красиваяяяяяяя!!

    нравится :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. я тоже получаю удовольствие от скрапа и расслабляюсь, недавно стала продавать свои работы и на вырученные деньги закупаю новые материалы.
    Открытка чудесная, раскрашивать я пока не умею

    ReplyDelete
  4. Великолепная нежность!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесная девочка! Милейшая!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Какая прелесть!
    Видно, что ты раскрашиваешь от души и с удовольствием! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nadia! I love your sweet card, such a pretty image! And I agree about why I craft... it helps me relax, makes me feel happy, gives pleasure to others when they receive a handcrafted card or gift, and it allows me to be creative. Plus I have met so many special people through my craft blog, you included! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice card, wow ! Love all details !
    Shelly said what i wanted to say héhé ! And I think that the scrap is a therapy too, we dive into the world of paper and forget the worries :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully pretty! Thank you for joining in my candy. Good luck! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Красивая, нежная открытка!!! А цветочки бледно зеленые покупные или самодельные-квилинг?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...