Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Royal Blue

 Royal Blue-is my favorite color... So is Fairy Festival which many of you know, my family visits every summer. Some of you even remember my costumes. :) This is how I'd like to see myself:


There isn't much to tell about her... Stamp is called Natalie, I colored her with Copic markers, and dry chalk for the background-I like her a lot)
Roses I made from the same background paper, and some swirls. Simple, and all ROYAL BLUE! ))

And I also wish to say THANK YOU!!!! For everyone who sent me your FABULOUS  handmade greeting cards, look how many I've got:

And that is not ALL!!!
I have to take more photos)
And some girls send more then just a card!
I've got chocolates( Yana), and ornaments, and jewelry (ScrapOlka)!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
XOXO
Dianascarlett

9 comments:

  1. Волшебная открыточка!Необыкновенный цвет! Поздравляю,чудесные подарочки!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Не то Золушка, не то Призрак оперы :)) очень красиво! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Вау! Как загадочно!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Это ты! Загадочная,красивая,немного таинственная - просто шикарная!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is just perfect, you know how much i like it ! This card is superb !
    Oh and cards of your friends are nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always was admiring your and Shelly's job in coloring :) It means a lot to me that you like mine!

      Delete
  6. загадочная какая открыточка!!
    и подарочки классные!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Замечательная работа! Таинственно и красиво!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...