Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wedding gift box/Card

My younger sister getting married this coming summer, and my other sister is a maid of Honor, and she has asked me to do something "Special"
Well...
So far nothing seemed special enough :)
I have NEVER made a card with a box, this time it just happened...: )
I actually like this very much





I used Martha Stewart punch (hearts) and other flowers too, Rose was made with the help of McGill punch
Butterflies were made out of Martha Stewart Crafter's Clay and molds-WONDERFUL thing!!!
Glitter, pearls-my broken necklace, and blue acrylic granules-which I backed in the oven.

My pride and joy :)
This is how it looks inside:
Well, I hope the bride and the maid of Honor will be happy :)

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Надь, очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я так рада, что ты иногда заходишь-СПАСИБО!

      Delete
  3. Надюша, потрясающе красиво!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Пытаюсь на тебя ровнятся ;)

      Delete
  4. элегантно и красиво!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красиво, Надя! Свадебная пресвадебная!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Яночка! Рада снова тебя видеть :)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic wedding box ! So elegant and delicate !
    Have a nice week-end !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you should like it very, very much Nadia!! It is so gorgeous and elegant and really looks like it has been made of icing it is sooooo very delicious!! So special Sugar!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....they will be THRILLED with those gorgeous and very elegant gift boxes, Nadia......exquisite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, I am working on a 2nd one, It would be quite interesting which one you would prefer... it's coming soon :)

      Delete
  9. Ciao carissima Nadia...
    Your wedding box card is very very beautiful and you are a talented scrapper...Your sister will be happy...
    hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, I was quite impressed with your work, it is mind blowing what YOU do

      Delete
  10. wow...fantastic!! beautiful made.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, this is definitely special. It's really gorgeous. So much work has gone into it - I love all your pretty details.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, love it sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll wait to hear what you'll say when you get it in the mail my dear ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...