Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Wishes just for ME!


I can honestly say, I have friends from all corners of the world! :)
This is what kind of treasures I've got this winter, from:
Mama Maxa-Russia
 
This one... I was dreaming about! And I just couldn't believe my own eyes-WOW!!! MASHA-YOU are AMAZING!!!Especially it is dear to me, because Masha, was doing this card using my Tutorial.
Thank YOU!!! I am VERY honored
 
Puma-Russia
 
Margarita-YOU ARE A TALENT!!! This is just MAGICAL!!!
I am planning to frame these two.
 
 
 
Lau W-France
 
Lau, my dear I LOVE YOU! You are a sweet and Gentle soul, and I am lucky because I know YOU!
 
 
 Zhannylik-Russia
It is hard to believe, that being as busy as this lady is, and she still remembers me-YOU made my day!
Thank you!!!
XOXO
 
And this one came all the way from Iceland!
:)
Танюша, |This is AMAZING! I just love, love, love these colors and the whole combination, this IS  a PERFECTION in my eyes!!!
 
 
Christina, I know one thing...
This is AMAZING card! I just LOVE holding it in my hands, it is a pleasure to own such a piece of work. I admire every detail.
You actually FEEL the love it was made with.
Thank you!!!
I will treasure it forever>
XX
Nadia

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so happy to know you my lovely friend ! :-))
    You received beautiful creations !
    Big kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, sweet girl, what a lovely collection of cards you received!
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...