Sunday, November 11, 2012

Troubled skies


This is a second week at Craft a Scene monthly challenge, and I did two different train scenes, now it is the time for the second train.
I am a train fan from the childhood time, and my son Alexey is a big fan of trains too.
We even had taken train rides from Portland to Santa-Barbara x 2!
And we wish we could do more! :)
There is something so captivating about those steel machines!
And on this one I was a lot more happier with the effect of the lightning.

And on this one, it happened that while I was working on a train card, I looked out of the window, and it was just like that :)
Looked  so nostalgic to me, this is how I saw the sky long time ago, in a different land, in a different time....
 
So, come and join us at Craft a Scene for some stormy sky creations
you have 'till the end of the month

7 comments:

  1. открытка с грозой - потрясающе красиво!
    а осенняя - немного грустная, но очень атмосферная. очень мне эти крыши нравятся.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Надюшка! Я со своей работой и занятостью так давно никуда не заходила и пропустила столько красоты! Просто потрясающие картины! Каждяя вызывает поток эмоций и мыслей! ххх

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations! Awesome sky and colors on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Да,гроза тебе просто потрясающе удается,Надя!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb sky with the train, My God, i repeat myself, but you're so talented, you're so creative with ink and markers ! Love the both creations of course !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Nadia -- gorgeous art work. One of the best train rides I have ever had was on a train from Moscow to St. Petersburg. It was very nice - a grand memory. Your train sky looks very threatening and the blue sky is beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Надюша, очень красивые работы!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...