Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ok, this time it's going to be a L-O-N-G post with Lot's of photos
Because I am Design Team member on one Russian Blog-I Love Scrap
And this week I am a Guest designer also...
So here it goes:

For I Love Scrap I did two very simple pages (I have to admit-pages lately not my thing) But, I did liked these two, especially with the Kitty))
We had a sketch this time, which we had to follow:

 Here are my pages



If you like this sketch you can join in, there is still plenty of time until July 15!

For the PAINT YOUR WORLD blog, which I happen to be a guest designer this week-what an honor!
I made this 2 cards-for the theme "Children" you have to use a stamp which you color by your self with the image of children. My happened to be Sweet Pea stamp.

 
And you can enter your creations by July 3rd if you choose to participate.
And with these I will leave you until Monday, we have to celebrate my kids time off school, and hoping to spend some time by the ocean.
Hope all of you have great summer weekend!
Hugs
Nadia


10 comments:

  1. Ой, такие фотографии смешнючие! Детки чудо! Прекрасные странички! и открытка-необычная!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень интересная открытка! Внутри вообще красота!
    Странички такие милые =) С кошечкой такая смешная!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Надя, какая прелесть ) Улыбаюсь...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sooooo lovely page, love your pink kitty :-))
    And your cards are fab, so nice details and so nice colors !
    Have a super week-end !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nadia your pages are just perfect... I love the red spotty hat and the little pink cat ;) Your cards are so pretty too! Have a good time by the sea, here we have LOTS of rain! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Надюша, все очень красивое!!!)
    Я тебе письмо отправила на личную почту...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Котик просто чудо как настроение поднимает!!))))) Улыбательные фотки!!))) Странички и открыточки хороши!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your delicious art work is always fabulous. I think that sketch would work on a card - what do you think? Sorry your kids are not well - Grampa Art came down with a very bad chest cold at the beach and he is still not well. Thanks for visiting my blog Nadia, I sure do appreciate it. Now I have some catching up to do.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I think it would work on a cad just perfectly!:)
      I wish grampa ART speedy recovery!
      And... THANK YOU!)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...