Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Magic Paper

Hi everyone, this is  me Эланор-limyr:

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of my Scrap pages, which I made for my daughter Alisa
First page is about a Tram ride on the January 1st.

tramv1
Here I used Prima Botanical Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - "My Darling", BRAND NEW ( This is the "backside" =)
The rest of my accents are – some fancy lace, a couple of real train tickets, crochet doily Stamped calendar on which I glued robins egg to accentuate the date, Stamp for journaling.
Headline I printed out on acrylic page=)
Some stitching.

My second page - is more of a "portrait" =)
The base is a - Prima Melody Collection "Troubador" - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - , BRAND NEW.

gard1
For title here I used  Tattered Angels chip boards, lots  and lots of various Prima flowers, a ribbon, some pebbles and punched out butterflies( Martha Stewart punches).My corner decoration and a key hole is a
Chip board from  Dusty Attic – Sort of representing a story from "Alice in Wonderland" =)))
Both Corner piece and key hole I colored using Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo.
Well, I hope you like it, and it will inspire YOU! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...