Friday, September 13, 2013

Mother & Daughter

Mothers and daughters....
Who doesn't know what I am talking about?...
Quite often I catch myself thinking, that my daughter irritates me the most when...-she acts like ME!
When we are children, we think that we will be different kind of parents then our own.
We teach our kids, we tell them what to do, and they are so stubborn-because they think we "don't know a THING ABOUT LIFE!"-Remember that?! That was you and me, when we were their age. But, with time we mature, we start do understand, that sometimes parent ARE right.-Well, at least those, who LOVE their kids. And that they want ONLY the BEST for their precious children.
So, basically I believe that relationships between parents and children comes to-TRUST.
If we parents trust our kids to make their own choices, then our kids will trust when we give them advice.
Trust in me, I tell my daughter. Because I have been where you are going. And if sometimes I don't know what kind of advice to give you, TRUST in me to be there for YOU when you need me.

This mixed media collage I have made with a little bit of everything:
Gesso, Gelatos, chalk Smooch ink,Ranger Distress Ink and Prismacolor pencils
I will give this one to my daughter-so we both will remember to TRUST
 





 

11 comments:

  1. Надя, какая трогательная вещица! Коллаж бесподобен! Ты универсальный мастер! Все у тебя получается)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ты все пишешь правильно.
    картина великолепная! Она очень четко отражает то, что ты говоришь.
    Люблю такого рода картины. Помниться, где-то в инете лежали фотографии с проекта "Мать и дочь", где мать и дочь сфотографированы в одинаковой одежде или поменялись одеждой и .д. взрослые уже, конечно... и по этим фото все видно.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, girl, your work is beyond amazing!!!!! Love, love this mother/daughter portrait!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. замечательный коллаж! трогательный!

    и да, когда дочь наступает на твои же грабли, от этого всегда хочется оградить :) и главное - доверие. во всем :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как все правильно подмечено - главное - доверие. А мы, взрослые, так часто об этом забываем...Коллаж чудесный - наполненный теплом и...доверием!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia your creation is gorgeous - it could not be better. You are one spectacular artist my friend!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очень красиво, Надюш! И со смыслом - особенным, глубоким, таким важным! Мне очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Наденька, красивый коллаж! Лица у мамы и дочки такие светлые и любящие получились, очень трогательно!)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beauty! Love the folk art look and the sweetness in their faces. I also love your mother-daughter perspective, Trust is it and your daughter has a smart mother to recognize this for her.
    WEll done my friend!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Серьезная и важная тема!
    И коллаж ее здорово отразил! Очень нравится!
    Такие задумчиво-умиротворенные лица! Это опыт и мудрость!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Сколько нежности!
    Великолепный коллаж!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...