Friday, February 22, 2013

Girls... girls... girls :)

Hello again! :)
Tired of mermaids yet? )))
Well, today I wanted to show you totally something different.
Recently I have met an angel, she goes by a simple name Sandy and you'd never know that she is so wonderful-wonderful person! Anyhow... because of Sandy I have met yet another lovely person-Kelly. Kelly makes fantastic canvases of girls, so, naturally I wanted to have one of her masterpieces-never mind that I HAVE NEVER DONE it myself  :) lucky me-Kelly agreed to exchange. Even though, we both had full house of sick kids and husbands-we prevailed and today I got my canvas from Kelly. On a grey and rainy day-she gave me a sunshine and flowers in my hair! :)
Here is Kelly's canvas for me:
Love those papers with roses! And I have a heart on my shoulder-LOVE it!



Always wanted to wear flowers in my hair!

I shoud play ball more often with my kids :)
And those rhinestones on my shoes! WOW!!!
 
Well... here it goes... this was my first canvas ever, and it is the one I have made for Kelly:
I have made a mask from Rangers altered clock, with texture paste made sort of Fleur de Lis design on it and a vine on the bottom

Some liquid pearls on her bodice, tulips in her hands

Nice and fluffy shirt and stylish high heels
And a heart


I wanted girl to look like Kelly-she has awesome hair, that stood out for me as a first thing i saw
and she is a mother of 7! kids- I KNOW, there is a lot of things happening there-that is why I thought that saying:
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"which is a rub on as well as the post marking.
So, my idea behind this canvas is that: You can be smart and busy mom-but you are a Cinderella waiting to be happen. Dreaming of romance, spring time, flowers and frilly dresses.
well, that was a fun project which I enjoyed very much, and now I will enjoy for the years to come, and try to remember to: "Be silly, and smile often"
Thank you Kelly! And thank you SANDY!!!
Hugs to you both!
Nadia

 

20 comments:

  1. Классные) И подарок, и твоя, они такие.. трогательные, в смысле, их, наверное, приятно трогать)), смотреть точно приятно), очень милые

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Валер, я то как нервничала делая такое в первый раз, так не хотелось ударить в грязь лицом, старалась :)А они в правду "трогательные" так столько текстуры!

      Delete
  2. Надюша, до чего нежная у тебя девочка получилась! ОЧень ей к лицу бледно-сиреневый... Замечательный обмен вышел!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ну первая просто блеск!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Замечательный обмен! :)
    Твоя девочка такая хорошенькая, нежная и воздушная!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Надюшик, ну ты не перестаешь удивлять!! И подарок, и твоя работы просто супер! Я даже не могу описать те ощущения, когда рассматриваешь детали. Блеск!! Я могу только представить как оно "держать в собственных руках" ))
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ох, Наташенька, я и сама себя часто удивляю, не всегда с хорошей стороны однако (
      Но, мне ОЧЕНЬ приятно читать твой комментарий-СПАСИБО милая!

      Delete
  6. такие весенние и развивающиеся девушки :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful canvases - Nadia I know you will really enjoy doing this type of art work -- I hope you will include some of your gorgeous painting techniques on your canvas too. Kelly is a real sweetheart (just like you) and took to making this type of artwork like a duck takes to water. You are both so lucky to have traded your wonderful artwork - I know firsthand just how talented you both are!!!! Love your canvas Sugar!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah Kelly and you are my inspiration for this, did you knew that? :)

      Delete
  8. I am so thrilled with my canvas Nadia!! I am glad we posted them and looking forward to another!
    Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you the same dear Kelly!And I am trilled as well, to have excanged and to do the same yet again :)

      Delete
  9. какие замечательные девочки! и твоя Надюш, и для тебя. очаровательно и интересно!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nadia, you're right, Sandy is an angel !! Love her !
    My God, don't know how to make a canvas but some day i hope i will make one !!
    You reveived a wonderful gift, wow, your friend is talented ! An your canvas is fantastic, so i just say : WOOOOOOOOOW !!!
    :-)))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lau! Did you see a candy at Kelly's blog? She's offering a canvas as well!

      Delete
  11. Надя, отлично получилось!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. какие красивые работы,твоя девушка получилась такой нежной и воздушной.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...