Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Romantic Galaxy



I know... I have been "missing" well, both of my kids are sick-AGAIN!...
And it's hard to do ANYTHING with both of them running a fever...

But, I did managed to do this anniversary card for the


And for the first time I have used a STAMPSCAPES-by Kevin Nakagawa
I have been looking for such a thing for a long time!:) I am very exited to have found these stamps!!!
Stars were embossed with Antiquities frosted crystal embossing powder by Ranger, and colored with distress ink pads-by Ranger as well.
On a lavender colored paper I have used a Punch by Martha Stewart, and on a black cardstock I have used:

 Spellbinders Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles S5-090

I so miss my romantic nights and starry sky with my husband...
Oh, well..... maybe this summer will be different :)

20 comments:

  1. Надюш, обалденная красота! Так звездное небо передать можешь только ты! Просто волшебно!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Людочка, СПАСИБО :) но, нме кажется, что есть люди и по талантливее меня:)
      Например ТЫ!Я млею от твоих работ!

      Delete
  2. Какая романтика! Замечательная работа, Надюша! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо Катюшик! СПАСИБО!

      Delete
  3. Потрясающе красиво!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Эх, когда то мы так с мужем на берегу озера с палаткой отдыхали, и любовались здезодопадом :)

      Delete
  4. Happy to see you my friend ! Hope your kids will be soon better !
    Your card is gorgeous, such a lovely and romantic sky ! Love your card, as always :-))
    Hugs and kisses !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am ALWAYS impressed with YOUR work Lau! You are AMAZING lady!
      Love you too ;)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the backdrop of all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - I love it!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy dear, maybe you'll share some of those tutorials that you are taking with MR. TIM?
      I'd love to see how it's done!

      Delete
  7. Really nice..I love it.


    -ALLA-

    ReplyDelete
  8. вау,как же красиво.Надя,ты художник.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Надя, как же красиво! твои работы очаровывают

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutley gorgeous! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Craft a Scene challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, Dianascarlett...beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful romantic card! Glad you found those stamps, you did a wonderful job with it! Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of this card - children exploring the cosmos. Great sky! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely scene, your sky colors are amazing. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Craft a Scene challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...