Friday, March 4, 2011

New Prima stamp "Jill"

Hello everyone,
this is Nadia-Dianascarlett.
So much exitment today, opening of our store, my daugters 3! B-day, and fantastic new products.))
When I saw these stamps by Prima, I fell in love with them!
They are called Jack & Jill, and this is my 1st card with these images.
On this card I also used Anna Griffin background stamp to create my own "designer" pink roses paper. This card I made for my daughters 3rd b-day.
 
 
And the blue card was made with these items:
Anna Griffin stamp setRanger Distress Embossing Powder Broken ChinaAnd I used Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass to color my background
I am really having fun with these stamps)
Aren't they perfect for Shabby style and for weddings?

1 comment:

  1. i like all that you do here very much! u`re really talanted and understanding, sorry, i think i can`t find right words...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...